Your Healthcare Executive Recruitment Partners
Hospitality in Healthcare continues to maintain its reputation as the most highly respected, results-oriented search firm for senior living and assisted living communities in the United States.
We use our exclusive database of over 345,000 healthcare professionals and employ innovative sourcing tools and techniques to find the highest quality candidates. Our team members are seasoned recruiting experts and we understand firsthand the importance, impact and cost of every hiring decision.
Our job is to make this process simpler, faster and more cost-effective for our clients.
What is the Right Search for You?
At Hospitality in Healthcare, we understand that every hiring situation is unique. There are variety of factors that go into creating the optimal search solution, including budget, time constraints, location, search difficulty, level of seniority, and level of confidentiality.
With this in mind, we take a consultative approach, using our experience to assess which of these search solutions best suits your company’s needs:
Our Non-Exclusive Search (also referred to as a Contained Search) is ideal for those companies who wish to utilize other recruiting resources, in addition to ours.
- Guaranteed Results – 3 to 5 highly qualified candidates will be produced within 30 business days of the search beginning.
- 90-day replacement guarantee if a candidate terminates for any reason.
- A minimal upfront fee is required with no-back end fee due unless you hire a candidate we have presented.
With our Contained Search, you’ll know you’ve tapping into all of your resources and have secured the finest candidate available!
With our Exclusive Search (also referred to as as a Retained Search), we serve as an extension of your human resource department and take on the full weight of your search efforts. This allows us to commit every recruitment tool at our disposal to your search:
- Pre-employment Screening includes background investigations, reference checks, employment verification, behavioral and cognitive testing.
- Specific timeline and objectives established up front – typical time frame from beginning search to start date is 6-9 weeks.
- Extended replacement guarantees for up to one-year should a candidate terminate for any reason.
Our Retained Search is our most extensive and comprehensive search option.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
With Recruitment Process Outsourcing (also referred to as RPO), Hospitality in Healthcare can manage your entire recruiting and hiring process when you have a variety of hiring needs. Essentially, we can function as your company’s internal executive recruitment department.
- Improve a company’s time to hire
- Reduce cost per hire
- Increase the quantity and quality of the candidate pool
- Provide verifiable metrics
- Improve EEOC compliance
We offer a variety of services and can either handle your company’s entire recruiting function, or simply act as a backup for those occasional unexpected or tough-to-fill hiring needs. Either way, Hospitality in Healthcare will provide you with the most cost-effective recruiting solution with the most qualified candidates in the industry.
Learn more about how our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions can bring you freedom to focus on the rest of your business.
Why Work with Hospitality in Healthcare?
To fully understand the strategic benefits of working with us, take a look at our Competitive Advantages. Or, you can simply let our reputation and references speak for themselves:
For Healthcare Executive Recruitment Solutions details and pricing, contact:
Leigh Ann Teubert,
Managing Partner | Client Relations